About Sandrine NZOUGHANG EWOUGWO
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 33 - 37 Years
2011 - 2018
UNIVERSITY OF YAOUNDE I - CAMEROON
Bachelor’s Degree in English (American and Commonwealth Litteratures)
2010 - 2011
Bilingual Academy of Arts and Sciences, in Fiango KUMBA - CAMEROON
GCE Advanced Level
2009 - 2010
Bilingual Academy of Arts and Sciences, in Fiango KUMBA – CAMEROON
GCE Ordinary Level
2002 - 2003
Bilingual Primary School of Mbanga.MBANGA - CAMEROON
First School Living Certificate.
2021 - 2022
2019 - 2022
BENEFICIAL LIFE INSURANCE CAMEROON - Yaoundé-Cameroon
• Prospect new customers companies and organizations;
• Build, retain and develop the business portfolio of the Company
• Maximize the profitability of the Company by increasing turnover
• Ensure the reporting of its activity
• Actively participate in the definition of the commercial strategy;
• Listen and advise customers;
• Contribute to the animation of the visibility of the company on any communication channel
2013 - 2013
African Synergy Against AIDS and Suffering and the National AIDS Control Committee - YAOUNDE - CAMEROON
• Facilitate discussions about risk behaviors and situations at risk.
risk, in order to promote awareness and change
behavior among his peers.
• Disseminate basic information on modes of transmission and
ways of preventing sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and
HIV / AIDS.
• Advise groups at risk of practices (including sexual) more
safe, clearly explaining the reasons that justify the adoption of these
• Introduce groups at risk to the method of condom use,
proposes ways to negotiate with his sexual partner the use of the
condom, and is actively involved in promoting the presence of condoms
groups at risk.
• Contribute to the social marketing of condoms.
• Identifie whenever possible the cases of repeated STIs and / or not
treated and refers to the appropriate health structures.